Have you ever considered using wallpaper to decorate your home at Avana Cypress Estates? Wallpaper scraps and temporary wallpaper can be used for DIY projects in pretty much every room in your apartment. Follow these unique tips to add some style and color to your space!
- Add some brightness to your lamp shade by sizing a piece of wallpaper around the lamp and using hot glue or tape to place it on the shade.
- Spruce up your dresser, bedside table, bookcase, or any other old piece of furniture by using modern wallpaper to accent its drawers or shelves.
- Using removable, damage-free wallpaper, cover the wall behind your bed. Voila! Instant focal point that demands attention.
- Create a focal piece of artwork for your apartment by framing a large piece of wallpaper to hang on your wall.
- Make coasters to place on your tables out of small scraps of leftover wallpaper.
- Use wallpaper to line the bottom of any serving tray and polish it for a creative way to showcase your food.
- Line the drawers in your bathroom with wallpaper to add a splash of color that is quick and easy to clean.
- Get creative in your kitchen by dressing up your refrigerator with a retro style temporary wallpaper.
7 Wallpaper Craft Projects (That Don’t Involve Walls) [Reader’s Digest]
10 Uses for Wallpaper Scraps [This Old House]
9 Unexpected Ways to Decorate With Wallpaper [Good Housekeeping]